15 Secrets of Successful Guest Bloggers.
We invite you to write a guest article on MasterZico. Showcase your writing skills and great content to a dedicated community of tech experts, geeks and bloggers.
Benefits of Guest blogging on MasterZico
- Free Targeted Publicity - get huge exposure to a targeted dedicated group of MasterZico readers which comprise tech experts, geeks and bloggers.
- Confirmed 16,000 RSS readers - Your article reaches the RSS feed readers of 16000 dedicated RSS feed readers instantly, so you get instant readership when your article goes live.
- Free Social Media Promotion - All out guest articles are also posted to our Facebook, Friendfeed and Twitter pages which increase the chance of free social media viral promotion.
- Featured on Homepage – The best articles are often made sticky and stay on top of the front page for many days, getting your article all the exposure it needs.
- Featured in Sidebar - We ensure your article stays linked in the sidebar and which gets 19000 pageviews per day. That gives you the maximum exposure till your article is replaced by 5 newer guest articles.
- Free Backlinks from PR6 Site - You are allowed do-follow links and deeplinks to your site. That is no-time-limit free traffic from a high PR6 site and is great for search engine optimization (SEO) for your site
- Long term traffic – All guest posts are collected in a dedicated Guest Posts Category, which is the most popular category on MasterZico.
- Future Links - By publishing a guest article, we dont forget you. You enter a list of elite users and are often credited repeatedly on our blog. e.g. as in our Best articles of 2010 post
- Popular Listing - top traffic generating articles get listed on our Popular article pages
- High Acceptance – We accept a lot of guest articles, provided they meet our content guidelines.
- Quick Publishing – depending on the guest articles lined up, your article can be published as quickly as within few hours. We dont keep you waiting.
- Guest blogger community – Guest bloggers are added to the Twitter Guest Bloggers List where the Twitter community can find them.
- More Guest Articles – if you like the response, you can submit more articles and showcase your talent and get additional guest blogging opportunities.
- Star Guest Blogger – If you consistently submit quality articles, and people like your articles then you can become a paid guest blogger, you can also become a star guest blogger and can get featured in our sidebar or homepage, getting over 1 million pagewviews in a month, with your own dedicated tags.
Basic Terms for Guest Blogging
- Focus your topic – see what we write and what our readers like to get a better response. We talk tech, advertising, marketing, computers, gadgets, blogging, WordPress, SEO, Google, tips, tricks, hacks etc.
- Original unique content – not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Exclusivity – the same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- Free to promote your article – on social media like Twitter, Digg, Fark, Stumbleupon etc.
- Check out these 15 Secrets of Successful Guest Bloggers.
Articles We Dont Accept
- Sponsored paid articles / links
- Previously published by you in same/modified form on your/any other site
- Self promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products / services / companies
- Containing affiliate links / Sponsored links
- Containing links for unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- Fake author info (nicknames are OK)
- Copied and modified articles from any site
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- NSFW links or NSFW images
- Copyrighted content
- Too short
- Poor images
Guest Post FormatCheck out some previous guest articles to get an idea about the format. Please stick to the format and read these guidelines.
- Introduction - Your name will be introduced in the first line as “Guest post by”.
- First line – Choose the text carefully as first line automatically becomes the META description tag of the article and affects seach engine search result rankings.
- Article Text - Web readers have short attention spans. Add bold, underlines, paragraphs and h3 tags wherever required to give your article text more clarity. Try bullets, numbered lists to get a better copy.
- Link policy – you can link to one of your own articles in the article text, though is no limit to external links to other sites. All links are followed.
- Images - Strongly recommended you add an image as it helps to get a better reader response. You can find some images on Flickr with Creative Commons license which can be legally shared based on the CC license. Include optimized fast loading images with maximum 500px wide to fit in our template.
- Author Byline – all articles need some information about you. You can add one link to your site here.
How to Submit Guest Article
- Send your article by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact us).
- Attach article in html format preferably (or MS-Word)
- Attach images separately with email. Check max size is 500px wide. Confirm source of image for credits
- Send you twitter url to add to our guest bloggers list.
FAQWhen will the article be published?
We sometimes discuss with the author to edit the article to make it perform better for you. Article will go live ASAP (1 hour -5 days). If you have any particular timing or day of choice – do let us know.
Can I make any changes once article is published?
If there are minor edits, just let us know.
Why is my article not published?
We recieve a lot of guest articles, but only a few good articles are finally published. Ensure your article is outstanding and meets the guest post format.
I want to publish more articles?
Sure. Keep sending them in.
After Article is PublishedI suggest you read these 15 Secrets of Successful Guest Bloggers. It has some tips to get a better response to your article in terms of traffic and authority.
- Promote on social media sites - submit your article to site like Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Twitter, Facebook and share the article with more friends. If they like your article, they share with more people and they are interested to know who the guest author is and click to your site
- Tell your blog readers - Post a link to your guest article on your blog and inform your readers about your article. This will help to showcase your guest blogging skills and they might invite you to guest blog too.